- The Kirtland High School campus is closed to the general public due to construction. We expect to re-open the campus before August 15.
- The Shiprock High School track is currently closed to the general public. Please check back for more information.
Approved Student Supplies
Congratulations to Nizhoni Elementary School for earning 1st place in Native American History Youth and Youth Group Documentary, and 3rd in the Youth Group Documentary at the National History Day Competition in Albuquerque.
Congratulations to Eva B. Stokely Elementary School for earning 2nd place in Youth Group Documentary and Native American History Youth at the National History Day Competition in Albuquerque.
Enjoy a free lunch with us
Natatoriums Summer Schedules
Pre-K Round Up/Registration Information
For information on Pre-K Round Up and Pre-K Registration please contact Rebecca Brandt at (505) 368-4984 extension 13414.
- Registration For New Students (New to the district) begins on June 19, 2017. Create an account and register online.
- Registration For Returning Students begins on July 26, 2017
- After submitting the new student's registration online, the parent/guardian should submit the following to the school of enrollment:
- Birth Certificate: to verify legal name and date of bith
- Social security card
- Updated immunization
- Most recent report card/transcript to verify grade
- Most recent IEP-if applicable
- Tribal Enrollment Card (CIB)-if applicable
- Some forms cannot be completed with an electronic signature, so those forms will need to be completed at the school.
- Enrollment is not complete until all documents are completed with student record.