October 1 – November 21, 2019
The effective date for insurance will be January 1, 2020. All changes to payroll deductions will begin on the December 10 paycheck.
Here’s what you can do:
Open Enrollment for Medical, Dental, Vision plans (Effective January 1, 2020)
Switch Enrollment for Health and Dental plans (Effective January 1, 2020)
- Add/Drop/Switch Medical Plans or Update contact Information and/or beneficiaries
- Switch from Blue Cross/Blue Shield to Presbyterian or Exclusive Provider Option (EPO) or vice versa.
- Switch from High option to Low option (or vice versa) on Health and Dental
- Long Term Disability, Voluntary Life Insurance
- Competitive Benefit Administrator (CBA) representatives will also be there to offer AFLAC, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Retirement Plan, Supplemental voluntary benefits, Globe Life Insurance
- May require Marriage Certificate, Birth Certificate(s), and Social Security Numbers for dependents.
- May add eligible dependent(s) or drop dependent(s).
The deadline to get paperwork to the Human Resource Office is: Thursday, November 21 at 4:30 PM.
If you have any questions, contact the Human Resource Department- Benefits Office at 505-598-1018 extension 10124
Contact: Marlena Harvey, HR Specialist – Benefits Office, Shiprock Admin Complex