7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- All messages for students must be received by 2:30pm. We will not deliver or take any messages after 2:30pm since our office is busiest at the end of the day.
- ID is required (Per. District) in order to visit or check-out any students.
- Cut off time for check out is at 2:45pm. Our office is busiest at the end of the day and all check-outs will be entered by 2:45pm
- All students that are tardy or coming to school late must see the Attendance Secretary or have a note from parent stating why they were Late.
- All students that were absent must turn in their notes or doctor's notes to the front office.
- Parents that need to update their contact information (address and phone number) can go to the front office.
- All Check Outs after 2:45pm must require a doctor's appointment slip.
- Questions regarding attendance can go to Ms. Chase.
- If you are planning to attend TBA or transfer out, please contact Ms. Chase
- Any request for student records please contact Ms. Chase
- Any fees that need to be paid for students must go to the Ms. Tyler, financial Secretary.
Mrs. Patricia Chase
Mrs. Elaine Tyler